Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Flour, 1.5 cups
Oats, 1 cup
Cinnamon, 1 tsp
Sugar, 1 cup
Unsalted melted butter, ¾ cup or 1.5 sticks
Strawberries, 3 cups
Zest of 1 lemon
Cornstarch, 3 tbsp
Sugar, ¾ cup
Water, 1 cup
1. Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Blend rice, oats, cinnamon, sugar, and butter until powdery in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a 9-inch square pan, push half of the flour and oat mixture.
4. Lightly coat the plate with the strawberries and lemon zest.
5. In a microwave-safe dish, combine cornstarch and sugar, steadily mix in water, and heat until boiling.
6. Over the strawberries, spill the water/cornstarch/sugar mixture.
7. Over the top, spoon the flour/oat mixture.
8. According to your preference, the cooking time can be from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
9. Remove the squares from the oven and let them rest for about 5-10 minutes before serving. Then, present
the biscuits with whipped cream and serve.