Spicy Veggie Vindaloo and Naan
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Serving: Serves 10 (1 serving = ½ cup)
Two egg whites
Two tsp dark sesame oil
One tbsp canola oil
One cup of frozen peas, thawed
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
One cup of bean sprouts
⅓ cup green onions, chopped
Four cups of cooked cold rice
1. Whisk together the sesame oil, eggs, and egg whites in a small container. Set aside after a thorough stirring.
2. Heat the canola oil on medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet
3. Stir in the egg mixture and keep frying until it is fully cooked.
4. Add the bean sprouts and green onion.
5. Follow up with two minutes of stir-frying
6. Toss in the rice and peas. Stir-fry until it is properly heated.
7. Serve right after seasoning with black pepper.