Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 12 servings
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup water
One medium cauliflower head
½ cup red hot buffalo wing sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a nonstick baking sheet lightly with cooking oil or line it
with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the water, flour, garlic powder, and black pepper until combined.
3. Cauliflower should be washed and cut into bite-size bits. Using the flour mixture, coat the cauliflower bits.
4. Place on a baking sheet for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
5. Take the cauliflower out of the oven and toss buffalo wing sauce. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until
6. Take the dish out of the oven and set it aside for 10 minutes.
Note: You can serve it with a lemon dill dip. Take ¼ cup sour cream; one tablespoon dried dill, one tablespoon
garlic powder, and two tablespoons lemon juice. Mix all the components and serve.