Spicy Beef Stir-Fry
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Serving: Serves 4 (1 serving = 1 cup)
Separated cornstarch 2 tbsp.
Sesame oil ¼ tsp.
Sugar ½ tsp.
Separated water 2 tbsp.
1 large beaten egg
Separated canola oil 3 tbsp.
12 ounces sliced the beef round tip
One sliced green bell pepper
Sliced onions 1 cup
Ground red chili pepper ¼ tsp.
Sherry 1 tbsp.
Soy sauce (reduced sodium) 2 tsp.
parsley for garnish
1 One tablespoon of water, one tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, and the beef
should all be whisked together in a large mixing bowl. Allow for a 20-minute marinating period.
2. Pour the remaining cornstarch and water into a separate tub. Remove from the equation.
3. Heat the last 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a pan before adding the meat mixture. Cook, occasionally
stirring, until the meat starts to brown.
4. Green bell peppers, onion, and chili pepper should all be included. Stir in the sherry, then cook for 1
minute. Combine the soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in a mixing dish.
5. The cornstarch and water mixture thickens.
6. Optional: Garnish beef stir-fry with parsley.