Pork Tenderloin Sweet Potato Hash
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 6 servings of ¾ cup each
Two cups of cooked pork tenderloin
One tbsp olive oil
One tsp cinnamon
One green onion
1/2 medium yellow onion
Two medium sweet potatoes
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes after peeling them. Half an onion and the green onion should be
diced. Cook the pork loin and cut it into cubes.
2. Boil sweet potatoes twice. Put diced sweet potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover them entirely.
3. After boiling the water, drain it.
4. Fill the pot with water again and bring it to a boil for 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes.
5. Mix in the cinnamon with the potatoes.
3 to 4 minutes after adding the boiled sweet potatoes and leftover pork to the skillet, stir gently until just
heated. If you want, you can cook the potatoes until they are slightly browned.
6. Garnish with green onion and serve.