Italian Eggplant Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Serving: 4 servings per recipe
One chopped medium tomato
Three cups of cubed eggplant
One chopped small onion
Three tbsp olive oil
Two tbsp white wine vinegar
One chopped garlic clove
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. In a saucepan, add the eggplant to the boiling water.
2. Bring to a boil again, then turn down the heat.
3. Put a lid on it.
4. Cook for 10 minutes until tender. Then drain.
5. In a glass dish, put the eggplant and onion.
6. Combine the vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
7. Toss the eggplant and onion with the dressing.
8. Just before serving, drizzle in the oil.